Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sex, Drunks, and Tattoos

Sergei and I just dropped the kids off at the in-laws house for four days of fun. On the way back, we stopped for a leisurely lunch at a nice restaurant ("nice" = "no chicken nuggets on the menu"), and lovely tall glasses of beer. We stopped at a local brewery and picked up several enticing varieties for home. I am about to jump in the shower, jump Sergei, and relax with more malt beverage before heading out for dinner, more drinks, and tattoos.

I may check in later and let you know how much debauchery a 10-year wedding anniversary celebration can include. (Photos? Hmmm...intriguing....)

Sleep well!

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Agent 31 said...

Ya gotta have the photos. I'm not saying that you've gotta get pr0nographic or anything, but throw the kids a bone, eh? How's about a few shots of the beer bottles or the tattoos?

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! Here's to another year of great sex and great times---

Lisa

(yes, pictures, pictures, pictures!!)

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Orange said...

I don't need pictures of the beer or the sex, but I'd love to see the skin art! Is it better to wait a couple days to let it heal before you take pictures? I'm picturing a scabby mess on day 1, but I know so very little about tattoos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home