Monday, September 12, 2005

Flip Out

So in the last few days, our clothes dryer died, our daughter has pretty much confirmed that she has OCD, oh, and she’s sick today with fever. My leaky eye is still leaking, I may have a heart murmur, I’m working on a project at work that should have been done today but which we just started, I’m in Atkins-ketosis (on the diet about one week, lost 5 lbs of god-knows-what). I have no time to post, let alone check out any other blogs or leave comments or see what the weather is like outside and I'm freezing my ass off in air conditioning while everyone else is toasted outside like a charred marshmullow.

But.

My life is saved by ninjas.

You’ve seen this site on Ninjas, right? If you haven't, go. NOW. Then come back.

I bought the book for Sergei before he left for his genealogy trip this summer. He dug it.

Well, now the kind folks at rathergood have written a song celebrating flipping out ninjas. We showed the kids this video and they can’t stop singing it and dancing like the ninja cats. With huge shitty grins. It makes me happy and proud. Please watch several hundred times and show to your friends and family, and have sweet dreams of sweet ninjas.

Mona to children last night: “No, you CAN’T do that in the shower. Finish washing up, get your pajamas on, and when you’re downstairs, you can flip out like a ninja all you want.”

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger annush said...

Atkins kills.
Don't do that! Diet the healthy way.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Pisser said...

Ninjas don't do it for me. Dunno why. Too much black?

People in Atkins ketosis smell funny. I hear they produce ammonia. Dunno if that's true either. A girl I know claims she can SMELL people on Atkins.

You smell fine to me ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home