Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sheela-na-gig

As Sergei said, I'm home with the kids today...woohoo!... and will be off work until next Wednesday. The kids' camps are closed and school starts Tuesday (a half-day). So we should be on some sort of vacation, right? But I have nothing planned, no last-hurrah, no camping, no parties, nuthin'. Nada. Which puts me in the running for Loser Mom of theYear. Right above Courtney Love.

jo(e) has posted some lovely posts of her recent camping trip, which make my mouth water. Go look!

Pinky mentioned on Tuesday one of my favorite rocker-chicks, PJ Harvey. And I woke up this morning with a line from "Sheela-na-gig" in my head...sing along:

"He said 'wash your breasts, I don't want to be unclean'
He said 'please take those dirty pillows away from me'".

Sheela-na-gig...you exhibitionist...a woman after my own heart! So, of course, I pulled out rocker grrrl cds this morning to while away my day whilst I run errands with the kiddos and generally exercise my deadly sin of sloth. Of course my musical taste is somewhat stuck in the 90s with these choices:

The Breeders: "Pod" and "Last Splash"
PJ Harvey: "Dry" and "Rid of Me"
Juliana Hatfield: "Become What You Are"
Concrete Blonde: "Bloodletting" (Johnette Napolitano haunting with 'tomorrow Wendy')
Nirvana: "Nevermind" (YES, I know, no girls, but Kurt is so purdy, and I mean that in twisted-soul sort of way).

I still need breakfast.

And to squeeze eye drops in my leaky eye, leaking for, what, 6 weeks now? Convinced I had a tumour ("Eess nod a toooomah!") but which my eye dr. says is allergies. Frick. Great.

Wow. I'm all over the place this morning.

Okay, if you need a Mona-ist thing to ponder today, here's what I'm thinking about for the next post on "Mona's Orgasm".

Here's the deal:
I saw my first boy penis at age 5, playing doctor with the neighbor boy.
I touched my first penis at age 16, my high-school boyfriend. Touching, mutual oral sex.
I had my first vaginal intercourse at age 19 (I know, hard to believe), on my birthday, in college, on a beanbag chair (which I would NOT recommend).

The question is: When did I "have sex"?

Go!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Annush: I was curious what people defined 'sex' as. Does it have to involve penetration?

Rob: You'd better hurry, I think Annush is moving soon!

Annush: Rob sure is cute, ain't he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home