Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Winter Solstice! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanzaa! Happy Holidays!

Today’s my last day of work for awhile. I’m off until January 3, and could I be happier? NO!!! I could not!!!

My posts until after the new year will be hit-or-miss, as I plan to sleep in a lot, hang with the kiddos in our pjs, watch a lot of movies, go a-visiting, and recover from nearly sliding into rampant exhaustion.

So, to all of you, I wish my warmest, sincerest wishes for the season. Stay well, be safe, be happy!

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger jo(e) said...

Have a great week!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Elliot said...

Hey, I don't see my holiday celebration called out in there. Happy Bank Draining Few Weeks that Will Take Until Summer to Recover From! But, fine, I know you meant well.

Take care of yourself and the family and may there be cheer and/or an alcoholic beverage, in all your holi-day and -night endeavors. Peace!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger SVN, prn said...

Enjoy Mona, you deserve it...

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger T.A.N. said...

what movies? anything good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home