Friday, December 16, 2005

Party Party Party

I wuz up til 2 a.m. getting foods and crafts and gifts ready for the kids school holiday parties today (yes, "Holiday"...in a university atmosphere, with international students and a healthy mix of all-y'all, we celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Chinese New Year, whatevah the kids do).

The trunk of my car is full of stuff. I just crammed my face full of cheese danish (we have food constantly at work, we're getting so gordo). I need more coffee. MUCH more coffee. Three nights this week of staying up til 2 a.m., up around 6:30 a.m. Sheesh. I need a nap.

If any of you are interested, I can show you how to make a pomander of clove-stuffed oranges, or maybe a fetching candycane made of pipecleaners, or a lovely icicle-like beaded ornament. I got crafts comin' out my ass, people!

Not *literally*.

Have a good weekend, everyone! Please be careful on the roads if you live in the midwest. Damn salt trucks don't always know where the icy roads are. Fack. Up the street from work, a car hit a moving train this morning...slid into it. Cynical Girl, where you are is *dangerous*! Be careful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home