Monday, February 06, 2006

I Am Freak. Freak I Am.

I don’t…well…hmmm….

I think, maybe, I have a few too many blobs of testosterone in me.

I mean, all us chicks have SOME, just like guys have SOME little pink pearly bits of estrogen floating in their skin bags.

But, well…there are times when I have too much ‘longing’ between my thighs and I’d swear it was a guy reaction.

If I had a penis, it would be at full attention one-hundred-percent-of-the-time.

This weekend, I don’t know why, I had constant fantasies, and stroked my velvet flower countless times, and really couldn’t concentrate on much else besides the hotties on tv, or on-stage when we saw that play, or lurking about in the hallways after. I had vivid and extremely hot Fantasy Boyfriend sex (in my head) while washing dishes, bathing the kids, and (of course) in the shower.

Not that it was a BAD thing.

I just don’t think it’s normal.

Which is…

Kinda cool…

I think....

How many sexual fantasies should a woman have in a normal day? What's 'excessive'? And how much rubbing will my cooter stand before it falls off?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller??

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Ariel said...

I think women think about sex more than men. I know I think about sex more than any man I've ever talked to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home