Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tongue Lashing, because jo(e) is right

I was a tease, and I’m sorry.

My post yesterday should have been sexier. After all, I led you on by mentioning ‘tongue’ in my title, didn’t I? And what’s a tongue for, besides eating and talking, but a magnificent tool for nasty naked meanderings?

I will atone for my sins with a lickable list of things my tongue desires.

What I Want
By Mona’s Tongue

What I want
First of all
Is a moist
jaunt
around
Mona’s
Lips
Her soft
Lips
Spreading
Just like
T H A T
To smile for you
In that
Sly
way
That says
‘come closer’

I want to
Lie
Achingingly
Close
As Mona whispers
In your
Ear
To please
Relax
Sit d
..... o
..... w
..... n
No
One
Has to know

I want to
Taste
Your neck
And feel you tremble
Underneath
My firm
Insistence

I want to
Kiss
The soft saltiness
Of your shoulders
Of your arms
Of your fingers
And feel them stiffen

I want to
Lick
My way
Down
Alltheway
as your breath
escapes like
pulses

I want to
Run
Around
U P
a-c-r-o-s-s
the sweetness
south of your
belly

I want to
Eat
All your
Body
Can offer

I want to
Be
Your pussy
Your kitty
Lovingly gifting
With a
Warm
Tongue
Bath

Happy Birthday, QWMaine…I hope this poem is an apt gift. Read it while looking at the photos from this past post of mine, and also this.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger James Scolari said...

goodness. that is tasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home