Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The SCREAM

GAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I’m so DONE answering stupid people.

I am.

Yesterday, one of the supervisors on the other side of the building QUESTIONED my authority. “Can Mona possibly be right about this?”

Of COURSE I was, ya Idiot Crap supervisor you.

People backed me up, of course, as they knew I was right.

But the Idiot Crap Supervisor did it AGAIN last night, in an email I got this morning.

“Can Mona possibly be right about this?”

I just finished composing an email to him, to everyone on his email list, and to a few other people who need to know what I have to deal with.

I didn’t send it right away, of course.

I took out the swear words.

And I said ‘Please’, and offered alternatives and suggestions.

I’m never right about who gets kicked off reality tv shows.
I can’t pick Oscar winners for shit.

But I DO know my job.

And anyone who says otherwise is lookin’ for a fight.

8 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger gary rith said...

You're a feisty one, aren't ya?

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger karmic said...

I know not to be on your bad side. :)

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Oh I picture you demure and wise and absolutely scrappy if you need to be.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

You go girl! Isn't that why they hired you?!!

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what you're saying is ... you were right about that?

:)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger your fiend, mr. jones said...

I tend to be the opposite...

I know Oscar winners (well, maybe not so much this year... because O'Toole is due, man) but I'm never feeling secure about my command of career.

It feels like you have a much more quality problem in your jerk supervisor, than I do in my need to be right about Peter O'Toole ;>

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

They don't know how right you are, baby.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Orange said...

Rrowr! Professional competence is hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home