Monday, December 17, 2007

Holy Crappin’ Hell

I can’t really call myself a blogger if I never blog, right?

I suck.
I suck very well, thankyouverymuch.

Lessee, what’s been happenin’…stress. Yeah. Stress happening. Multiple family birthdays and Christmas and Girl-child wanted a menorah (which I found, like fate, on December 6 on the sale rack, which everyone in the store then coveted). Work is hell. School is hell. Shopping…I NEVER want to shop again. I don’t like it in the first place, but with birthdays-and-Christmas-and-parties-and-carinsurancedue-and-and-AND…I can’t stand it.

I’ve added and subtracted Fantasy Boyfriends. Here are the two latest Rotators. Yum. So that keeps me busy.

Sergei gave me the ‘bidness’, which always makes me happy.

And my breasteses keep a-fallin’ out all over the place, and I’ve discovered the true joy of bras that cost more than $10. Oh yes, they are totally worth the price…now the girls are high and comfortable.

Ahhhh.

10 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Faith said...

Bras that cost $10? You were wearing $10 bras???

Sista.

Love that you took a moment to say hi. Glad you're doing ok, even if a bit stressed and bothered by shopping! (I did all mine online this year. I loathe the idea that I have to go to Target to get tights some time this week. Bleh.)

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

Oh, if you haven't yet tried Wacoal bras you must. Once you know your size, you can order them online. They are expensive but so worth it ....

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, google Bra Intimacy and take a ride to Chicago. It's at 900 North.

PS - I tagged you for a Christmas meme. Be inspired! Be, be inspired!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Orange said...

Jo(e) is absolutely right. Hasn't Sergei passed along Bitch Ph.D.'s raves about Wacoal bras? I second (or third) the recommendation. They run $40 to $65, roughly, but your breasteses are worth it, aren't they? I will disagree with Jo(e) on ordering online once you know your size--if you're sticking with the same style, yes. But not if you're looking at a different Wacoal style. I find that some fit like a dream, and some just don't quite work for me. (Wacoal's underwires extend further upward in back, keeping your boobs out of your armpits. And the wires are covered with a semi-plush fabric to keep you from getting stabbed.)

Also, remember the bra-fitting rule of thumb, which is that a zillion women are wearing the wrong size. If the straps slide: wrong size. If the bra moves around: wrong size. If your boobs go awry, are squeezed, or are not supported: wrong size. You want the band to fit you on the loosest hooks, not the tightest, so that when it stretches out over time, you can snug it up. Don't think you're too fat if it only fits on the loosest hooks--that's fine.

Amen on Mike Rowe. We love "Dirty Jobs" here. He was as his most charming when he accompanied an exterminator into a bug-ridden mobile home. Mike's multiple looks of horror and fear when facing the wee roaches were priceless.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Ariel said...

mmm. Mike Rowe makes me drool. And want to take off my bra!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

She's alive! So wonderful to hear from you. Of course, its that time of year.

As long as you're getting the bidness, life is good.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger meno said...

I hear you lose your urge to blog when you get rid of yer girly innards.

*runs away ducking*

Nice to hear from you.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

Happy New Year!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Bear said...

Great to see you back, Mona!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home