Friday, May 30, 2008

Poetry Friday: the Word is RAIN

And guess what? It's raining. Big warm globs of the stuff. 's nice.

The Poetry Friday Word for today is RAIN. Feel free to use it in your blog post today, in whatever form drips off your nose and makes your hair look super sexy sexy...story, poem, limerick, barbeque tip, rendition of your favourite Monty Python song, photo of you splashing through puddles wearing just galoshes and a smile....

I'm having video trouble this morning, not finding the things I want. I'm settling with this one from the movie "Purple Rain"...grainy, yes, but no one, and I mean NO ONE can do it better than Morris Day and the Time! Somebody bring me a mirror....

Have a good weekend, y'all!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Clowncar said...

Morris Day is the best thing in that movie.

Back in the poetry saddle again! Yay!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Bob said...

wasn't Morris Day also in the movie 48 Hours?

The boy is slick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home