Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BUTT

I've heard that when Tiger Woods gets angry on the golf course, instead of swearing, he'll say "Butt".

In that vein...

BUTT.

I just pulled myself out of an inane forum on Amazon where people were discussing a particular hate-filled vein of politics, posts full of indignance and venom and denial. I let myself read it. Which is a big mistake. 'Cause whenever I read crap from boisterous racists who insist they're race is the only "good" race, I just want to slap them. My heart races, my hands tremble, and I want to give them a good hard nose-in-their-own-poop shove. How. Dare. You. What's so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding, anyway? Ya bastards.

BAH.

BUTT.







3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger gary rith said...

vote Obama and stick it to the man, baby

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Clowncar said...

I love that tune. The Elvis version, especially. Though it was nice to see old Nick Lowe after all these years. He wrote it, right?

Loved that previous post on jam-making. I could smell it and taste it. The thing about the foam being the secret reward was just priceless. You sitting on the couch with your boy, toasting each other.... Nice.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger minijonb said...

Tiger's said a lot worse than "Butt" before, however, it is something he's working on. I've said even worse in front of a microphone before, so I know what he goes through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home