Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday: School's Out!

I didn't post a Poetry Friday Word yesterday in all the chaos known as Last Week of School. Y'hear what I'm talkin' about? It's, like, crazy man. Today's the Official Last Day, and the kids are not so much excited about the summer as they are sad about leaving their teachers and a normal routine behind. Me, I'm looking forward to having every Friday off work and maybe some down time.

I'll see y'all next week, but in the meantime....how can I NOT link to these? How can I NOT?




4 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A double shot of ALICE! (Isn't that second one from The Muppet Show? I seem to remember him trying to sell Miss Piggy's soul to his 'Dad') Utterly cool! Mona, you rawk.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Clowncar said...

That does rock, Ms. M. I sang the opening of School's Out to my eldest this week,and she looed at me lie I wuz insane.

She may have a point.

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CC, we're just getting old. *lol* I remember seeing Alice on The Muppet Show when it was still on tv as a new show. Heck, Alice plays GOLF now. We're all getting old.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger gary rith said...

how can you not link to these?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home