Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It’s okay, baby…I’m on The Pill….

No, I really am.

I feel naughty about it, too. Hee.

Me and the OB are trying to control the Crimson Permanent Assurance’s tendency to sail towards the rocks and explode in a thousand million messy pieces, and Sunday I started downing one little white pill every day. I’m waiting for my breasteses to explode hugely and my face to be clear as porcelain.

Then I can start my modeling career.

Meanwhile, I can’t get this scene out of my head…minute 9. Oh, sit through it, you know you LOVE this movie. Minute 9. John Cusack along the way. Farmer Ted. Jake Ryan.



I’m also toying with the idea of starting yet another blog and entitling it, “Mona Talks About Her Period…(sigh)…AGAIN.” Then I wouldn’t have to clutter this blog with useless whining and bitching and moaning about ‘the miracle in my uterus’. (Shipwreck in my uterus, more like it. See? See how I bitch??)

6 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Orange said...

No, no—I like the uterine content here in one must-read package with the rest of your musings. Plus, if you start up a shipwreck-in-the-uterus blog, then eye woes and thyroids will spill over into that blog, and next thing you know, you're an 83-year-old talking about your piles.

Love Sixteen Candles and thought Jake Ryan was not only the bee's knees, but also the bee's ankles, hips, shoulders, hips, wrists, and elbows.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Naw, talk about it here, fellow vetran of the Cooter Wars (LOVE that description, Orange!)

John Cusack bought me breakfast once. Which sounds like the beginning of a tell-all, but isn't. And it should have been the beginning of a romantic comedy, but sadly wasn't.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Megan Stuke said...

Why wouldn't you be on the pill? Why does it make you feel naughty? I highly recommend it for period regulation. I've been off all birth control for a few months, and just this month my period (which has usually been polite and only stayed couple of days) was a FULL 7. What the???? I'm getting back on the drugs.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger jaded said...

WOW! sixteen candles, brings back memories....leave your uterus where it is. It completes the circle.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger meno said...

The new blog should be titled "Mona's Menstrational Moaning"

Naw. We love hearing it.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

You'll feel happier and a lot better on the pill. Keep that estrogen flowin'! (Poor choice of verb!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home