Finally, fer cryin' out loud, I've updated the static part of this blog (waving hand in "Price Is Right" model pose to your right, ladies and gentlemen).
These uber-cool bloggers have been enrolled in the Mona Buonanotte Site for Daily Clicks:After School Snack
(she's just a witty basket of information and good readin')Botanical Girl
(college life meets real life -- engaged! woo-hoo!)Bugg
(Seattle...sigh!)Cannot Be Trusted
(music, politics, pop culture)Elliot
(SUCH a good writer! tha grooviest cat...I want to tousel his hair....)Figleaf's Real Adult Sex
(Oh, the sex talk...the adult sex talk...I was gonna keep him a secret until Orange blogrolled him, so I guess he's fair game now!)Gypsy
(funny. smart. goddess.)SVN, prn
(my favorite nurse!)
Also, Hard Core Punk Rock
got the update, yo.
The "Gone, Not Forgotten" section contains links (functional or not) of folks who've left, vamoosed, scrammed, or disappeared. I miss y'all, and will check back from time to time, just to see if you've reappeared.
The "Geek Lust" section now contains links to Rathergood
and Dinosaur Comics
I've updated "Five Freebie Lays" (after months and months of lusting and fantasizing, I must say), and added "Past Floater Boyfriends". Yes, I know this needs more explanation.
Okay, here goes.
I'm numbering just because.
1) Five Freebie Lays - Floater - Les Stroud. If you get the Science Channel, you'll recognize him as "Survivorman". If you click the link to the right and look at his face, then back up and click the link to Mike Doughty above it, you'll notice that they were separated at birth. Same facial structure, same hair, same pout. So sue me! "Survivorman" shows Les doing some really out-there stuff, spending a week alone in some desolate location with only cameras, a swiss army knife, and a few items, stranded. And sometimes, if I'm very lucky, he takes off his clothes. AND he's Canadian. Man, I loves me some Canadians! (Brendan Shanahan, oh baby!) I tell you what, if Les were to build me a shelter of pine boughs and find wild berries and nuts and fresh water for me whilst we frittered away (just fritterin'!) a whole week alone, skinny-dipping in a mountain stream, well...I'd just be a walking orgasm. (*More* of a walking orgasm.)
2) Five Freebie Lays - Potential - Alan Tudyk. Okay, yes, I have five 'boyfriends'. But that doesn't mean I can't keep my eyes open for new meat. "Potential" means just that...a few fantasies here and there, but yet to be rotated in. Back in October, I drug the IT guys to a movie, "Serenity". Alan played "Wash", and gar! Sexy! (Oh, gar, he was Steve the Pirate in "Dodgeball", and now do you see why the attraction? Sci-fi! Pirates! Another blonde! Yes! OH YES!!)
3) Five Freebie Lays - Potential - John Saunders. If you're up on a Sunday morning, and, like me, a heathen, you'll find The Sports Reporters on ESPN. John hosts, and he's one smart, funny, handsome man. Big man. Yum. He's got twinkly eyes, and broad shoulders, and his voice is just like buttah on a biscuit...smooth, hearty, soothing. I swear, all I'd need is 10 minutes alone with him...ten.... Okay, twenty. At least. I've gotta see what's underneath that tailored suit....
4) Past Floater Boyfriend: Kirk Herbstreit. One-third of the "College Game-Day Guys". I was never really attracted to blonde men until I saw him on this show a few years ago, then...hubba frickin' hubba! He's really not my usual type, he's too pretty, too sweet, too perky. BUT. Daaaaamn. Now, every year, during college football season, Kirk is my Floater Boyfriend. Every. Year.
5) Past Floater Boyfriend: Jason Statham. A quick in-and-out boyfriend, but he may rotate back in. What is it about tough muscular bald guys that makes my cooter just tingle? Delish.
6) Past Floater Boyfriend: Peter Sarsgaard. I can't find the post where I gushed about him. Just look at his eyes. You'll understand this pick...bedroom eyes...sweet little thangs, oh...my...god....
Well, that's it. I was gonna go to bed early tonight, but HAH!